Pharmacology and Toxicology Research Laboratory
- Prof. Dr. Aishah Adam (Head)
- Dr. Nur Suraya Adina Suratman
- Dr. Mizaton Hazizul Hasan
- Dr. Aida Azlina Ali
- Mr. Hisyam Abdul Hamid
- Mrs. Noreen Hussain
- Mrs. Nor Farhana Ferdaos
- Mrs. Nooranilizawatima Sulong
- Antioxidants from natural resources.
- Toxicity studies in vitro and in vivo
- Efficacy studies in oxidative stress-related conditions, viz, diabetes, atherosclerosis, inflammation, cancer, immune dysfunction, exhaustive exercise.
- Biochemical and molecular mechanisms of toxicity and cytoprotection
- Issues in trisomy 21 (Down’s Syndrome).
- Norciceptive studies.
- Oxidative stress indicators and immune function in individuals with Down’s Syndrome.
- Antioxidant capacities of plant crude extracts.
- Safety of herbs and herbal products.
- Efficacy of phytoantioxidants in oxidative stress-related conditions.
- Screening of natural products for norciceptive efficacy.
Prof. Dr. Aishah Adam