Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gamal Ahmed Elsherbini Moustafa
Level 11 FF1 Building
Faculty of Pharmacy
UiTM Puncak Alam Campus
42300 Bandar Puncak Alam, Selangor. Malaysia
Phone: +603-3258 4853
Primary Email : email@example.com
- PhD: Doctor of Philosophy degree (Pharmacology and Toxicology), Zagazig University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Egypt,2004.
- MSc: Master Degree of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology and Toxicology. Assiut University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Egypt,1999.
- Bachelor Degree of Pharmaceutical Sciences with a general grade of "Very Good with Honor", Mansoura University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Egypt, 1990.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Molecular pharmacology as a basis for cardiovascular drugs development.
- Oxidative stress and antioxidants implication in the pathophysiology of many clinical disorders eg., diabetes, liver cirrhosis.
- NO metabolism