21 September 2020
“Expanding Frontiers Through Innovative Ideas”
1st August -14th August 2020
15th August-31st August 2020
Abstract and Video Uploading
1st September-15th September 2020
21th September 2020
Announcement of Results
All participation will be represented by contingents from various Branch Campus/Faculty/Centre/Department etc.
Participation is open to all Staff and Students under the following groups:
- Inventor I
Academicians and postgraduate students from all higher education institutions or agencies.
- Inventor II
Non-academicians from higher education institutions or agencies.
- Young Inventor
Undergraduate students from all higher education institutions.
- Junior Inventor
Primary and secondary school students from government or private school/collage.
- RM50 fee for 1 product showcase
- Google form for Registration: https://forms.gle/5fHVHm4eG6JgZXqQ8
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each participation will comprise of one (1) Project Leader and a maximum of Four (4)
- Project Members. The Project Leader must be either a Staff or Student of that respective institution.
- If the participation exceeds 5 members, each additional member will be charged RM 20, with a maximum of eight members per entry.
- Any additional of project members or change of name is not allowed after the closing date.
- Any amendments to the project title or category is not allowed after the closing date.
- Any staff who is on study leave should register under the STUDENT category.
- The invention/innovation/design can be an outcome of a PhD, Master, undergraduate Final Year Project or research work.
- Collaborative research projects with industry partners are highly encouraged.
- There is no limit to the number of packages for each contingent.
- Regardless of the number of participants, the package fee remains the same.
- Agriculture, Aquaculture & Environment
- Biotechnology, Life Science & Pure Sciences
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Education & Human Development
- Health, Wellness & Wellbeing
- Chemistry and Natural Products
- Pure & Applied Science
GUIDELINE FOR VIDEO PRESENTATION
- The video presentation should be in English, up to 5 minutes duration and compatible with YouTube format (MP4/MOV/AVI). Penalty will be imposed if presentation exceeds the time limit.
- Video presentation should be submitted before 31 August 2020. Changes are not allowed once files have been uploaded.
- Each participant is responsible for information and material submitted in PHARM-IIDEx 2020. Should there is any violation of intellectual property rights, PHARM-IIDEx 2020 assumes no liability for such infringement.
- All participants will be given an individual e-certificate of participation (Project Leader & Project Members).
- All winners will be awarded with only one e-certificate.
- All participants from school will receive the e-certificate.
- Participants will be charged for additional request of hard copy certificate (RM 10 each excluding the courier charge).
Judging is based on the following criteria:
- novelty and creativity
- applicability of the innovation
- significant of the project
- commercialization potential
- video presentation
Judges will evaluate the products as per registered category. The judge’s decision is final and no disputes/appeals will be entertained.
Any further information please contacts:
Dr. Noreen Husain