- Medicine intervention and disease management: respiratory diseases including asthma, COPD and chest infections, mental and neuro-diseases, skin doseases, obesity
- Clinical trials / studies: volunteers and patients e.g. determine and evaluate clinical effectiveness of methods and inhalation techniques in patients that use inhaled medications; bioequivalence of inhaled products
- In vivo pharmacokinetic (e.g. bioavaiability of inhaled drugs to the lungs) and pharmacodynamics studies
- Pharmaceutical / Biomedical Analysis: Therapeutics of inhaled drugs including in vitro inhaled particle design, characteristics and method development, determination of the quality ofthe emitted dose; In vivo urine analysis.
- Drug Delivery: Identification of new formulations, innovation and enhancement of topical therapy and systematic delivery mainly inhallational products for respirotary diseases.
- Dr. Nahlah Elkudssiah Ismail
- Dr. Minaketan Tripathy
Dr Nahlah Elkudssiah Ismail
Tel : +603-3258 4620
Fax: +603-3258 4602